Witch Avatar

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tool #11

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools. - My favorites are Youtube, Facebook, Wallwisher, and Dropbox. I am definitely going to have my students put things in my dropbox and watch youtube videos for referencing music and watching recordings of other choirs!

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner? - I have been very "Technology-forward" for a WHILE, so my thinking hasn't really changed. I think that teachers maybe that have been teaching for a lONG time without using technology will have a harder time implementing this because they feel it's "not necessary" but I feel that we can enhance the learning experience my implementing these tools effectively.

 3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? - I didn't really expect to use any of the tools, but I fully intend to use dropbox and to use my iPad apps connected to my bluetooth and projector in my classroom. It's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment