Witch Avatar

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tool #10

1) My students need to understand that anything you say online is PERMANENT, and that even if you take it down, it's out there forever. They need to understand also, that cyberbullying is never ok, and it has lasting consequences. Students should contribute to the digital community in addition to just taking information from it. I thought Josh Ritchie had good thoughts on the other questions:

2)Atomic Learning is a great resource to ensure that we know how to use the technology and that the technology is used to ensure student success.

3)I would give good and bad examples of digital citizens. I would then do a short lesson on each Cyber-Bullying, Plagiarism, and finding and reporting quality information.

4)I could send parents to my blog. In the blog I could provide lessons or overviews using some of our new Web 2.0 tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment